Metro East Web Academy is still taking applications for 9th - 12th grade for
the 2014-2015 school year.
Our Middle School (6th-8th grade) is currently full.
Applications submitted after August 28 will be placed on a waiting list and a counselor will call you if a slot becomes available.
Currently the Metro East Early College Academy (a program under MEWA) is full. A waiting list is being formed.
Returning Students and all MEECA students
Registration Dates: Tuesday, Aug. 26th 9:30-4 pm and Wednesday, Aug 27th 10-7 pm
All returning students need to bring birth certificate and proof of residency with them to registration
New students need to bring immunization record, birth certificate and proof of residency
Welcome to the
Metro East Web Academy
1394 NW Civic Dr
Gresham, OR 97030
Our new state of the art facility will provide our rapidly growing student population with all of the benefits we provided in our previous location, along with many
exciting new benefits:
- Metro East Web Academy offers in-person, face-to-face mentoring with classroom space and drop-in computer labs
- 10,000 + Sq. Ft. of space which allows for multiple computer labs, science lab, facilities for cooking classes, meeting spaces for clubs and other group activities, meeting space for group activities and a parent waiting area.
- Easy access to MAX and other public transportation
- MEWA makes it easy to design a course schedule that fits your interests and requirements. High school students have the opportunity to earn a Metro East Web Academy Diploma which meets the Oregon state standards of 24 credits. MEWA also offers a Scholars Diploma and a College Track Diploma for our college bound students. We offer challenging core classes in English, Math, Social Studies, Health, Physical Education and Science. In addition, students may choose electives such as Food Safety, Psychology, Animation, Studio Art, Journalism, Creative Writing or any one of the 20+ electives offered at the Web Academy.
- Students residing in the Gresham-Barlow School District may supplement online classes by taking a fee-free elective course at the student’s neighborhood school.